ArcelorMittal has announced the publication of second quarter 2012 EBITDA sell side analyst consensus figures. The consensus figures are based on analyst estimates recorded on an external web based tool to be provided and managed by an independent company called Vuma Financial Services Limited (trade name Vuma Consensus).
To arrive at the consensus figures below, VUMA have aggregated the expectations of sell side analysts who, to our best knowledge, cover ArcelorMittal on a continuous basis. This is a group of about 30 brokers currently. The listed analysts follow ArcelorMittal on their own initiative and ArcelorMittal is not responsible for their views.
ArcelorMittal provides analyst estimates compiled by Vuma Consensus, and ArcelorMittal is neither involved in the collection of the information nor in the compilation of the estimates.
EBITDA consensus estimates
|Period||Number of sell side analysts participation||EBITDA consensus average|
|Q2 2012 E||18||2,114|
In USD million
The consensus data is based on projections made by sell side analysts. The sell side analysts who cover ArcelorMittal and whose estimates are included in the group consensus outlined above are the following:
1. BHF Bank - Hermann Reith
2. Bankia Bolsa - Iñigo Recio
3. Citigroup - Tom O’Hara
4. Commerzbank - Ingo-Martin Schachel
5. Credit Suisse - Michael Shillaker
6. Dahlman Rose & Co. - Anthony Rizzuto Jr.
7. Deutsche Bank - David Martin, Bastian Synagowitz
8. Exane BNP Paribas - Sylvain Brunet, Luc Pez
9. Grupo Santander - Juan Ramon Correas
10. HSBC - Thorsten Zimmermann
11. JP Morgan - Alessandro Abate
12. Kepler Capital Markets - Rochus Brauneiser
13. Macquarie Bank - Jeff Largey
14. MainFirst - Alexander Hauenstein
15. Petercam - Alan Vandenberghe
16. RBC - Tim Huff
17. Societe Generale - Alain William
18. UBS - Carsten Riek
Source - ArcelorMittal