Capstone Mining Corp announced that it has received approval from the Mexican Federal Economic Competition Commission for the previously announced business combination with Mantos Copper (Bermuda) Limited. As a result, all Key Regulatory Approvals have now been obtained for the Transaction. The Transaction is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close in March 2022. Upon closing of the Transaction, Mantos will acquire the Company, be renamed Capstone Copper Corp and become a reporting issuer in all the provinces and territories of Canada. The common shares of Capstone Copper Corp will trade on the TSX under the symbol CS, in substitution for the common shares of the Company.On 30 November 2021, Capstone and Mantos Copper announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement to combine pursuant to a plan of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) to complete the Transaction.Capstone Mining Corp is a Canadian base metals mining company, focused on copper. Its two producing mines are the Pinto Valley copper mine located in Arizona in US and the Cozamin copper-silver mine in Zacatecas State in Mexico. In addition, Capstone owns 100% of Santo Domingo, a large scale, fully permitted, copper-iron-gold project in Region III in Chile, as well as a portfolio of exploration properties.Mantos Copper is a copper-producing company that engages in the exploration, development, extraction and processing of sulphide and oxide ores and the production and sale of London Market Exchange Grade “A” copper cathodes and clean copper concentrates, with gold and silver by-products from two mining assets, Mantoverde and Mantos Blancos located in northern Chile. Mantos Copper is owned by funds managed by Orion Resource Partners, and Audley Mining Advisors Ltd. Orion is a global alternative investment management firm that specializes in institutional metals and mining investment strategies in the base and precious metals space. Audley Mining Advisors is a special purpose vehicle owned by the founders of Mantos Copper. Mantos Copper owns 99.99% of Mantos Blancos and 69.99% of Mantoverde, with Mitsubishi Materials Corporation owning the remaining 30.00% of Mantoverde.