Acciaierie d'Italia Choose Logo with Italian Tricolor
Acciaierie d'ItaliaANSA

Acciaierie d'Italia Choose Logo with Italian Tricolor

ANSA reported that the former Ilva & later ArcelorMittal Italia, after changing its name with the entry of Invitalia into the share capital to become Acciaierie

ANSA reported that the former Ilva & later ArcelorMittal Italia, after changing its name with the entry of Invitalia into the share capital to become Acciaierie d'Italia, has chosen logo representing a detail of a coil, the roll shape in which the steel ready for subsequent transformations is sold, painted in the colors of the Italian flag and facing the tall. The logo emphasizes on the one hand the product and on the other hand the deep bond with the country of the three production sites of Genoa, Novi Ligure and Taranto. The company said “It is the only one in Italy to produce primary steel, which is fundamental for the national mechanics chain, which, as is well known, accounts for a very significant share of the gross domestic product.”

Separately, ArcelorMittal Italia announced that “With the payment of the relative quota on April 15 2021, the entry of the National Agency for the Attraction of Investments and Business Development SpA, Invitalia, into the share capital of AM InvestCo Italy SpA, with a shareholding 38% of the share capital. The remaining 62% stake remains with the ArcelorMittal Group, which no longer exercises management and coordination activities on AM InvestCo Italy SpA. The extraordinary shareholders' meeting which approved the capital increase reserved for Invitalia also approved the change of the company name of the company AM InvestCo Italy SpA to Acciaierie d'Italia Holding SpA. The company names of the subsidiaries and companies subject to management and coordination by Acciaierie d'Italia Holding SpA are also varied.”

  1. ArcelorMittal Italia SpA is renamed Acciaierie d'Italia SpA

  2. ArcelorMittal Italy Energy Srl is renamed Adl Energia Srl

  3. ArcelorMittal Italy Maritime Services Srl is renamed Adl Servizi Marittimi Srl

  4. ArcelorMittal Italy Tubular Srl is renamed Adl Tubiforma Srl

  5. ArcelorMittal Socova Sas is renamed Adl Socova Sas

Offices, tax codes and VAT numbers, telephone numbers of all companies remain unchanged. ArcelorMittal Italia said “We invite our Dear Customers, Suppliers and all contractual counterparties to proceed with the adoption of the new company names on all documents, including tax documents, to be addressed to these Companies.”

No stories found.
SteelGuru Business News
www.steelguru.com