Asen Metal Orders Danieli Breda Extrusion Press
meet high-quality demands. The new investment targets automotive applications, therefore the new press will be dedicated mainly to the extrusion of hard alloys. The 40-MN press will rank among the largest extrusion presses in Turkey, featuring the latest technological innovations introduced by Danieli Breda, such as:
- ESED 4.0 patented energy saving system enabling average energy savings of 25-30%;
- Press control system to implement isothermal extrusion;
- A fully electric billet loader and die-change station, eliminating extra hydraulic systems and reducing maintenance costs;
- Wireless tablet control systems for easy and efficient machine operation, maintenance and remote service support;
- Hydraulic pumps and electrical cabinets pre-installed on skids, for layout optimization and quick installation.
Danieli Breda will also act as project master, coordinating the activities of the sub-suppliers appointed for the supply of downstream equipment, in order to deliver to the customer a fully integrated plant.
The commissioning of the press is planned for the Autumn 2021.